in First Aid training
Engaging and informative scenario simulation
Our Virtual Reality software is the first on the market to offer content catered specifically for first aid and life support training courses. With its realistic environment, our VR simulation engages trainees and provides them with a fun and informative experience to remember. The benefits include:
- Engaging scenario simulation - High end graphics add realism
- Increased retention rate - 1:1 focus learning without the distractions
- Practical training - Hands on practice mimicking real-life scenario
- Software updates and support - new features added regularly
Manufactured by Google & Lenovo, this is one of the first VR devices not to need a computer or mobile phone to run VR. Mobile and light, the Daydream Standalone is the best option to use VR on the go, with the least hassle.
• Light and easy to transport
• Simple installation
• Cost efficient
Ideal if you move training locations frequently.
This VR device needs a room installation, but it is worth it. The Vive's controllers will track hand movement, which allows our software to fully track speed and depth of chest compressions.
• Full hand tracking
• High end graphics
• Full head tracking
Ideal if you usually train from the same location.